Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Techno Hell and some good news

I spent this evening - all night actually - working on the migration of my group blog (BabesinBookland) over to wordpress.  Easy as 1-2-3 my ass.  I think I'm on step 123 and I still don't have it the way I want it.  Why is it that techno-geeks say something is easy when it might be for them but for people like me, it's a disaster.  I can barely attach something to an email and I'd kinda like to keep it that way.  I don't want to learn new skills.

On the plus side, I got all my cursing out of my system and it took my mind off how very much I wanted to throw iTunes in the iTrash.  I just don't have the right amount of patience to do the techno stuff.  And iTunes support kept sending me links to articles.  Now I can read for comprehension, but those articles are written in sandscript and my screen never looks like the screen shots in the instructions.

Thank God I adore my iPhone 4 or I'd go crazy.

The iPhone 4 reminds me of people who get a parrot and all they want to do is teach it to say F you.  I find myself talking dirty to Siri all the time.  There's even websites with nasty things you can ask Siri.  Most of the time she chides you for your language but she will schedule various intimate acts if you ask the question correctly.  I guess she is a woman.

And great news . . . Bargain Hunting is going to be released 10/1/12.  For those of you keeping score, that's 2 Finley Tanner novels out in 6 months.  Slightly Irregular comes out in April.  Finley is back!

1 comment: