Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Seriously????  We're supposed to mop while we walk? Is there no end to housework?

This little item came via my inbox and as soon as I finished laughing, I thought about the expectations it places on all of us.  Well all of us women - it doesn't come in men's sizes, though it does come in a rainbow of colors.  And then what?  you glide over to the washer and shimmy out of them without getting any yuck on you?  Or worse yet - what if you washer isn't within shimmy distance?  Do you have to de-mop and run barefoot through the house wearing the dirt on your hands?  I find this to be a troubling product.  I think I'll pass.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm I had three pairs of these and made my friends put them on too when they stopped by. The hair of a golden retriever makes you do strange things...... ;P

    ReplyDelete